So on Sunday, we had just come home from church and the left side of my face started to throb. By nighttime the pain was so bad that I could barely talk. On Monday it was still really bad so I went to the dentist and it turns out that I have a rotten tooth. He wanted to do a root canal, but we don't have dental coverage with our health insurance and we don't have $1500 floating around. So I am going to get it pulled on June 4th. In the meantime I'm on an anti-biotic and generic vicadin for the pain. My tooth still hurts, but at least it's not my whole face.
On Thursday I went on a ride along for the Argus Observer because I was interested in doing a motor route between Ontario and Nyssa. The lady I went with was very nice, but she drives like a crazy person!! By the time we got to Nyssa I was so car sick that I was struggling to keep breakfast down. We had just gone past cemetery hill when I could no longer keep it down. I had her pull over and I puked almost as soon as I opened the door!! And to make things worse, the wind was blowing really hard so everything blew back over my shoes and her van. I was so embarrassed! She was really understanding and tried not to make me feel bad for slowing her down. When I got home I was still really sick and threw up again. And then I had a migraine for the rest of the day. It turns out that I'm not taking the job because it really doesn't pay that well for the work and hassle. What a week!!!
31 Easy, Funny DIY Halloween Costumes
5 years ago





4 comments:
Man, that stinks about your tooth. I have nightmares all the time about my teeth falling out. I hate it. What a fun mom you are to decorate the house for Lizzy's birthday! Especially where it's just for your little family. The pool pictures look fun. We were excited for swimming this weekend, but we're actually having a cold spell....in the 70s again. CRAZY for this time of year. By now we're usually in the low 100s. We get free swimming lessons this summer for all 3 of our kids. We're looking forward to it! Bring on the heat baby! :)
I am glad that you have found out the source of the pain. I am also glad that Claire is getting better. She was not looking good. Hope to see you at church, if not I will know why.
Sorry to hear about your horrible week! Sounds like a doozy. I guess your questions were answered about the Argus route, eh? Such an experience doesn't leave one with a very good taste in their mouths (pun intended). Good luck with that tooth--youch!
I almost forgot to scroll down to see if you added pictures until I read Nettie's reply. I love how easy it is to please young'n's on their birthdays. That is really sweet what Lizzy said when she got home from school on her birthday.
Jennie!!! I just found your blog through Deny & Jenn. I hope you don't mind that I'm adding you to my blog.
I hope you are feeling at least a little bit better...that's a bummer deal with the tooth. I have had that happen...it's no fun!
Post a Comment