I was waiting for Elizabeth to get out of school yesterday and saw her walk out the door with her teacher. As students are not usually ushered out by their teachers, I was immediately thinking, "What happened now?" As the teacher greeted me she said not to worry, Elizabeth was not in trouble, quite the opposite. A while ago, the 1st. grade students were given the "raven test" to determine their abilities. As it turns out, Elizabeth's score was 98%, the highest score of the whole district!! She explained that we needed to fill out a parent evaluation form and a release to re-evaluate her in order for her to be considered for the program T.A.G. (Talented and Gifted). They need to test her again just to be sure her test score wasn't a fluke, but I'm sure she'll be just as successful. We will know in about a week if she's been accepted. I'm so proud of her accomplishments!
31 Easy, Funny DIY Halloween Costumes
5 years ago





1 comments:
That's awesome, Jennie! I don't think we even have programs for the gifted here. That is great. I hope she gets to be in it and that it will be beneficial to her. What a smartie.
Post a Comment