Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I've decided it's time to do something more than play silly games and take pointless quizzes on facebook. So I'm starting my family blogspot. My sister introduced me to this site and it looks like so much fun. So here it goes.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute kids Jennie. And I like your blog. It seems to be all the rage these days. Good job.

Sharlee said...

Yay, Jennie! Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging. You're girls are so beautiful. Claire looks a lot like Garth, doesn't she? And Elizabeth looks like you (Kathryn, too). I love to be able to see pictures and hear about people's lives through the blog. I haven't seen your kids in forever. Actually, I'm not even sure if we've SEEN Claire or even a picture of her, have we?! So thanks. I'll check it regularly.

Nettie said...

Wow, I haven't seen your kids in a long time. Elizabeth looks like Kathryn! A total Bates. And Claire is a total Woodruff. Both are very cute. Good job on your blog, I'm glad you're doing one! I like the big pictures. Post often, I'll be checking. :) (funny, I typed all this before reading Sharlee's comments...I guess we must be right.) :)