My sister in law, Sharlee, tagged me with the kid tag. I tried to have Claire answer some of the questions, but she didn't really catch on. So I just surveyed Elizabeth. So here it goes....
1. What is something mom always says to you?
Liz: I love you!
2. What makes mom happy?
Liz: Being good
3. What makes mom sad?
Liz: Being Bad
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Liz: Tickling me every where, makes me scream!!
5. What was your mom like as a child?
Liz: I don't know.
6. How old is your mom?
Liz: 20
7. How tall is your mom?
Liz: Half way as tall as my bed.
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Liz: Play with her kids.
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Liz: She has mom and dad time, at night.
10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Liz: You can't dance, right? So maybe playing the flute really loud?
11. What is your mom really good at?
Liz: Playing the flute and cooking and sewing
12. What is your mom not very good at?
Liz: Dancing
13. What does your mom do for a job?
Liz: Cleaning the whole house, even the walls.
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Liz: mexican food
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
Liz: She plays with me and makes me laugh.
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Liz: Velma on Scooby-Doo
17. What do you and your mom do together?
Liz: Play games and have girls night.
18. How are you and your mom the same?
Liz: We both like dancing.
19. How are you and your mom different?
Liz: You are older and taller than me.
20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Liz: Because she gives me lots of hugs and kissies all day long.
31 Easy, Funny DIY Halloween Costumes
5 years ago





1 comments:
Those are such fun answers! I'm impressed. It seems like she knew most of the answers. I'm glad your not 20, though, what with two growing girls and being married as long as you have. That would be something!
Post a Comment