Yesterday, we found out that Elizabeth's kindergarten teacher was killed in a car accident over the weekend. I was really concerned about how she would react when we told her. She was very upset when Pres. Hinckley past away, so I was sure she was going to be really sad about this. When Garth got home for his lunch break he sat her down on the couch and told her what happened. I was waiting for her to be upset, but instead she was very calm and in her most serious voice said, "It's okay because when Jesus comes, everyone will be alive again." I almost started crying not only because I was relieved that she wasn't overly upset, but that she has a very strong testimony of the plan of salvation. What a good example she is for her family and friends!
31 Easy, Funny DIY Halloween Costumes
5 years ago

.jpg)




2 comments:
That's really sad about her teacher. But good that she knows what happens in the resurrection. Must have been a bummer to her though. Cute questions and answers!
Oh, that's so sad about her teacher. Doesn't it make you feel like maybe your not such a bad parent after all when you hear such mature and amazing things come from their little lips? That is so neat that she already knows for a surety that those things are true and real. Wow!
Post a Comment