On Wednesday, I was adding a few finishing touches on our witch project. Claire was more interested in my materials than she was with the project and was getting into everything. As she grabbed for the safety pins, I was able to stop her, but not before she grabbed the mini sledge hammer off our computer chair and dropped it on my toes. Yep, she broke my toe that is right next to the big one. I've never experienced a broken bone until this week and I hope to never have it happen again. I never realized how important all those little toes were until I could no longer use one of them.
31 Easy, Funny DIY Halloween Costumes
5 years ago





4 comments:
Owww! Breaking a toe is SO painful. How's it coming along?
It's feeling a little better. I still have moments when it burns and itches like crazy, but I can at least walk without limping so much.
I can't believe she broke it! Did you cuss? :) I probably would have. :) Did you have to go to the doctor and get it set or anything? I hope it gets feeling better soon.
What?!? You have a blog and didn't tell us? Brandon was just talking to Garth the other day! Well - we're adding you to our list anyway! hehe
Post a Comment