Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

20 Week Ultra-Sound

We're having a boy!!! We already knew, but it was nice to have that extra reassurance before we announced. They are a little concerned about the placenta location so I have to have another ultra-sound at the end of August. Also, he was laying on his stomach up against the placenta so they couldn't get a clear picture of his belly and umbilical cord. Other than that his measurements are perfect and he looks healthy. I can't wait to meet this little guy.

2 comments:

Sharlee said...

Ooh, a BOY! That's fun and different. I hope everything goes well and you and he stay as healthy as can be.

Janice's Jungle said...

Jennie!!! I didn't even know you were expecting!!!!! How exciting that you are having a boy this time! How have you been feeling? Morning sickness is over, I hope. We definitely do need to get together...soon!
Janice :)