Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Doctor Appointment

I had my first prenatal doctor visit today. My due date has changed to Dec. 18 and because I have c-sections I will probably deliver about a week before that. I'm excited to say that we already know the gender, but because I'm only 16 weeks the ultra-sound is a little vague so we are waiting to announce until we have another ultra-sound at 20 weeks. The baby is healthy and so far I have no known complications.
We got the typical sample bag from the doctor's office and in it had all these "first time mom" magazines. Lizzy was looking through one of the pamphlets that shows what the baby looks like each month of development. At the end is a picture of a newborn baby with the umbilical cord still attached and she says, "Dad, this baby has it's extension cord still on."

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! It must be a boy if you can tell already. With Hoss we could tell at 14 weeks, but they "say" you can't really know until 20 weeks, but I don't believe that!! Anyway, congrats!!!

Nettie said...

Funny about the "extension cord"...she must have a dad that uses power tools. :)