Jason Joseph Woodruff was born on Dec. 11th at 7:23 am. He weighed 7 lbs and 12oz. This surgery was the fastest c-section I've ever had. From start to finish it lasted only 40 min. The only problem I had during surgery was that my blood pressure dropped really low so they had to give me an ephedrine injection. I almost blacked out twice. Other than that everything went really well and we were able to leave the hospital Saturday afternoon. Over the weekend I started to feel not well and had really bad swelling in my hands and feet. I had a doctors appointment today and my blood pressure had shot up really high. So now I'm on bed rest until it drops. I never knew I could be put on bed rest after having a baby. I'm completely bummed. Oh well. Here are some pictures of Jason while in the hospital and some of him I took today.




31 Easy, Funny DIY Halloween Costumes
5 years ago





5 comments:
He is so cute! So sorry to hear about you being on bed rest. PLEASE call me if you need anything - I'm more than happy to run over there!
Ohhh, he is precious, Jennie. I love his fuzzy head. Give it a kiss for me.
Wow, he's a big boy and oh so cute! How are you doing? You're the first person I know that has been put on bed rest AFTER having the baby! You should celebrate by having breakfast in bed!! Call me if you need anything!
how sweet. I am sorry you are sick. get well soon. at least new babies are light, and cannot go anywhere. good luck with the other kids.
Congrats Jennie, I bet you're so happy to have him out! Bedrest will be over before you know it. Enjoy the excuse to be super lazy. :) Cute pictures!
Post a Comment