Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I'm Back!!

After a month break I've decided I should at least change my background. The last month has flown by. It's amazing how much quicker it is with three kids. And I never anticipated how little time I would have and how much more I have to utilize every last second of my day.
This month has been crazy! Jason is now 1 month old and in true boy fashion has mastered snot bubbles, projectile vomiting, and diaper blowouts. He made it through his first cold and has survived Claire's never ending "love." The girls love having a baby brother. Liz is a great help and Claire just loves to pat his fuzzy head and say, "I love you Jason!"
Jason is growing like a weed. He's our chubbiest baby weighing in at almost 12 lbs. on his one month mark. He also made my month by sleeping through the night for the first time at 4 1/2 weeks. He now sleeps 6-8 hours every night. The author of "Babywise" should win the Nobel Peace Prize.
Now that I've gotten my nights back I have a lot more energy and finally feel like a human being again. I'm glad that my children still love me after seeing the worst of my "Mommy Monster" days.


Liz, Claire, and Jason. Jason is about 2 weeks old. You can see how jaundiced he is compared to the other pictures.


This was taken right before we put him down for the night. He's half asleep.


He's a very strong little boy.

2 comments:

Sharlee said...

Wow, Jason is growing like a weed. He is ever so cute and it's good to see that his sisters are in love with him. I'm so glad that you are feeling better and getting some sleep. Happy day.
How fun that Jason has a "surprise" cousin so close in age! Jason and Jonathan. Fun.

Nettie said...

I think he looks like you in that last picture. Sounds like he's doing good. And now that he's sleeping at night, you must be doing good too! Such a great feat when they sleep through the night. I'm glad you used Babywise...is this your first time? I agree, they should win an award. Several of my friends use it and they all swear by it!