January and February have dragged on for what seems like forever. Usually this time of year is my favorite, but with the kind of weather we have been having it's been a little dreary. On top of every thing else it seems that I'm always in a bad mood and I just can't kick my "gloomies" away. So in taking the advice of "The Wiggles" I'm going to attempt to "sing my gloomies away" by keeping a positive attitude and turn my focus toward things that truly make me happy.
First and foremost, my family.
I have the most amazing husband.
He works so hard even though he is in constant pain.
He is the most amazing father to his children.
And having to deal with me on a daily basis, makes him superman.
He is the love of my life.
My sweet girls who keep me laughing all day long.
Elizabeth has the most incredible imagination. Her mind has no limits.
She has an intense hunger for learning about new things. She is
always asking questions.
Claire is so animated. Everything she does is done with
and exclamation point.
The way she talks, the ways she dances and sings.
Her heart is so big. She is always telling our family how much she
loves us.
Jason is my little sweetheart. He is such a good baby.
His smile instantly makes my frown turn upside down.
His big blue eyes just
melt my heart.
I'm hoping that over the next few weeks I'll be able to break my habit of thinking negative. My desire is to stay upbeat and to not let my "gloomies" get the best of me.
First and foremost, my family.
I have the most amazing husband.
He works so hard even though he is in constant pain.
He is the most amazing father to his children.
And having to deal with me on a daily basis, makes him superman.
He is the love of my life.
My sweet girls who keep me laughing all day long.
Elizabeth has the most incredible imagination. Her mind has no limits.
She has an intense hunger for learning about new things. She is
always asking questions.
Claire is so animated. Everything she does is done with
and exclamation point.
The way she talks, the ways she dances and sings.
Her heart is so big. She is always telling our family how much she
loves us.
Jason is my little sweetheart. He is such a good baby.
His smile instantly makes my frown turn upside down.
His big blue eyes just
melt my heart.
I'm hoping that over the next few weeks I'll be able to break my habit of thinking negative. My desire is to stay upbeat and to not let my "gloomies" get the best of me.





3 comments:
I get the "Baby Blues" after I have a baby, maybe that is what you are experiencing. But yes, the weather has been horrid too!! Keep smiling - things will brighten up sooner than later.
Good goal! I think we all can work on being more positive!
Thanks for the bit of inspiration. It seems like I need a reminder every day. I found a cd in the car that I haven't listened to in probably five years--it has my favorite disney and children's songs on it. I noticed how happy and joyful the messages are in each song and that is how children are, naturally. I was that way naturally at one time but I have gotten so negative in my old age! Jeepers, it's time to smile and kick the blues to the curb!
Post a Comment