We've been extremely busy the last few months. As always our yard work is endless, but we're getting closer! We were also able to celebrate our 9 year anniversary. We went to the movies and had a midnight dinner at IHOP. (It was a nice surprise for us to see that IHOP added a sugar free menu) We also went to the temple on our actual anniversary. We did one session and then did sealings. It was the first time for both of us to do that. It was a neat experience.
You can barely see the trees in the picture below, but there are 5 poplars, 2 apples, and one apricot.
Garth is working on building my garden boxes. Our focus for this year is food storage so we are planning a huge garden.

We spent Easter and conference weekend with Garth's parents. We tried to keep it simple so we could keep the focus on the Savior, but the girls were still able to have an indoor Easter egg hunt.



Jason is growing so fast! He has completely grown out of his 3-6 month clothes. You can see how long he is while laying next to Claire.
(After)

Elizabeth has been a huge help. I know I can count on her to help with her brother.
She has started soccer and loves to play. She has had several games and gets better every time. I'll have to post pictures of her playing in a different post.
She has started soccer and loves to play. She has had several games and gets better every time. I'll have to post pictures of her playing in a different post.











2 comments:
I love Claire's hair. I am jealous of your huge garden plans. I wish we had a spot to do a big garden. Our yard is hilly in the back so there is really only one spot for a garden and that's where we have it but it is tiny. I guess I could put a garden in the front yard but that would be a little too weird.
Oh, and GO ELIZABETH! How fun that she likes soccer.
Post a Comment